- Mobile Apps
- Web Apps
- Native (IOS and Android)
- Hybrid (Xamarin, Cordova)
Things we do:
Define/refine your project requirements
Develop or analyze the functional specs;
Get complete scope document and estimate;
Collaboratively build working prototype;
Create dynamic project plan;
Parse construction phase into two week increments.
Deploy incremental builds throughout the dev phase;
Conduct unit testing and eventually full suite regression testing.
Buying off the shelf software can be cheap to start off with for any business, but in the long run the lack of customisation can lead to many challenges and prove expensive and inefficient in the long run. In addition, with bespoke software you own the solution, so your licence costs do not increase as you add users to the system to support your business growth.
- Custom software can be designed and tailored to address the specific requirements of a company rather than buying off the shelf software.
- Businesses that have a unique idea and require bespoke software get exactly what their company needs.
- Enable your team to work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
- Gives your company a more competitive edge.
- As the business grows so the software can evolve with your business requirements.
Our ROI Driven approach to software development narrows the focus to attainable results with measurable outcomes; typically top-line growth or bottom-line impact.
Adherence to well communicated and documented processes ensure we are building to meet client expectations. We believe in clean, mean code that can hold up through minor (and often major) OS updates. We reach ROI goals thru solid state development methods that improve the application's shelf-life.
We know the ropes
What we do is as important as how and why we do it. Our teams are ready to help you tackle your greatest challenges!
- Overhaul the ugly; rewrite the slow
- Build on newer, better technologies to enhance the business
- Drive mobile to meet the business where it happens
- Lead by leveraging the latest advancements in technology
- Widen the appeal of the product and increase its usage
- Innovate by knowing the competition but not imitating them
- Evolve through constant learning; research and development